Welcome to Daughter of God, an open source featurette film currently in gentle release since August 2016. That means that the actual movie is not yet available to the general public, but plenty of other yummy stuff is, like the Daughter of Godcast podcast. Shrouded in secrecy for more than a decade, Daughter of God is emerging from the mists… and more mysterious than ever! Dig the gradual full disclosure with a like or follow on your favorite flavor of social media, or sign up for the email me list… if you dare.
We have a few disclaimers and warnings before you dive into the content. The MPAA has not rated Daughter of God, but assume R for all content on this site. To whit, Daughter of God…
• Utilizes the entire English language, including bad words.
• Remixes and plays with organized religion, especially Christianity.
• Depicts sexually suggestive and even raunchy situations between consenting adults.
• Includes intense imagery depicting the aftermath of war, natural disasters and all manner of civilization crushing catastrophe.
• Presents the use of some USA Schedule 1 drugs (most dangerous) as worthwhile.
There’s also macabre and kooky humor, genuine affection, redemption and fierce human connections. In other words, this is a complex project that doesn’t easily fit into a single genre or category. With a little luck, Daughter of God will find a robust and receptive audience, although we definitely understand if you don’t wish to be included. But you might, it’s kinda genius! Lots of really smart peeps have poured / are pouring their wild magic into Daughter of God. Anyway, you may want to block this site from your children’s browser, (as if you could, the little cyborgs). Thanks for visiting, and if you decide to hang around, then welcome!
Shri Fugi Spilt (aka Dan Kelly), Writer and Director