Welcome to Daughter of God, an open source featurette film currently in gentle release since August 2016. That means that the actual movie is not yet available to the general public, but plenty of other yummy stuff is, like the Daughter of Godcast podcast, raw scenes from our test screenings and swag.
Shrouded in secrecy for more than a decade, Daughter of God is emerging from the mists... and more mysterious than ever!
We have a few disclaimers and warnings before you dive into the content. The MPAA has not rated Daughter of God, but assume R for all content. To wit...
The movie, podcast, and website
• Utilize the entire English language, including bad words.
• Remix and play with organized religion, especially Christianity.
• Depict sexually suggestive and even raunchy situations between consenting adults.
• Include intense imagery depicting the aftermath of war, natural disasters, and all manner of civilization-crushing catastrophe.
• Present the use of some USA Schedule 1 drugs (most dangerous) as worthwhile.
There's also macabre and kooky humor, genuine affection, redemption, and fierce human connections. In other words, this is a complex project that doesn't easily fit into a single genre or category. With a little luck, Daughter of God will find a robust and receptive audience, although we definitely understand if you don't wish to be included. But you might — it's kinda genius!
Lots of really smart peeps have poured / are pouring their wild magic into Daughter of God. Anyway, you may want to block this site from your children's browser (as if you could, the little cyborgs). Thanks for visiting, and if you decide to hang around, then welcome!
Shri Fugi Spilt (aka Dan Kelly), Writer and Director